Saturday 9 January 2010

Make the New Year

I can't believe I made a promise to myself to get blogging again, started a new blog and then haven't done anything. Thats terrible. So here we go New Year, New resolution. First post of 2010.
So I have been making which is good and I intend to really get going and get Pearl and Rose off the ground this year. Selling found vintage items, handmade pieces with new and recycled materials and new things with a vintage feel.
I also want to use this blog as a kind of resource for inspiration for all of you who love reusing and creating.
First thing I have made this year was for a birthday gift but I really found it hard to part with him. I think I will have to make some more.



So here is to a busy 2010 and lots more posting
cx

No comments:

Post a Comment